Re: Octave 2006 Call for Papers

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Octave 2006 Call for Papers
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:45:42 -0500

I don't have strong feelings on this, but I think the following makes more sense:

octave.sf.net/
    octave-papers/
        common/
            octave2006.sty, etc.
        2006/
            octave2006/
                index.html
                cfp.html
                schedule.html
            author1-author2/
                sec1.tex
                fig1.png
                fig2.png
                performance.dat
                demo1.m

This would not be restricted to just papers for Octave2006, but for any papers on octave.

- Paul