Re: gset replacement?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: gset replacement?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:31:02 -0800

octave:1> gset term aqua 1
warning: gset is deprecated and will be removed from a future
warning: version of Octave.
warning: You should use the higher-level plot functions
warning: ("plot", "mesh", "semilogx", etc.) instead
warning: of the low-level plotting commands.
warning: If you absolutely must use this function, use the
warning: internal version __gnuplot_set__ instead.
octave:2>

Use __gnuplot_set__ instead. But I do not understand why ("plot", "mesh",
"semilogx", etc.) appears in the warning re gset.
Henry

on 11/4/05 4:25 PM, Dr. Richard Burke at address@hidden