Re: plotting help needed.

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: plotting help needed.
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:19:14 -0400

  Hi Kapat,

what about sthing like this?

octave:459> xx = linspace (-1,1,101); yy = sin (3*xx); zz = sqrt
(abs(xx)).*cos(3*xx);
octave:460> __gnuplot_set__ term dumb
octave:461> clg
octave:462> plot (xx,yy,"r");
octave:463>  plot (xx,zz,"g");
octave:464> __gnuplot_set__ out "foo.eps"
octave:465> __gnuplot_set__ term postscript color eps
octave:466> replot

  Hth,

  Etienne