Re: pslatex terminal output--Problem identified.

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: pslatex terminal output--Problem identified.
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:54:36 -0600

Petr Mikulik wrote:

IMHO, these permanent options are a good idea even for interactive driving: for example, you can set terminals to "enhanced" mode in your .gnuplot file and don't need to do this in the driving program.

I would need to do it
if somewhere in the middle of the session the mode has changed
to "noenhanced" for whatever reason... The issue here is that if I (or the
driving program) issues command "set term postscript" there is no way
to predict the result without knowing entire history of the current gnuplot
session. I cannot to see how this is a good idea.

---
PM

Sincerely,
Dmitri.