Re: panic segment fault error

From: lciotti
Subject: Re: panic segment fault error
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:31:37 -0400

I looked for the core dump, but could not find one...

I know the SW is old, but it is the only binary available for
Win32...  I have tried to get cygwin to work on this pc (works
computer so I have limited controll over what I can do to it), but I
just have been able to get it up and running as of yet.

I will try the script on my Linux box at home running the latest
version of octave and see if it still crashes..

Lou