AW: octave 2.1.50 versus 2.1.71

From: Martin Ranftler
Subject: AW: octave 2.1.50 versus 2.1.71
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:34:05 +0200

Hi ladies and gentlemen.
I've installed the version 2.1.71 (which is marked as "Testing").

I copy the .m-files to the directory "scripts" (making a subdirectory)

I learn: To copy is not all - what must I do?
After a new "make install" they run, but I think this is not the right
procedure..

Even when the script runs (after make install),  gnuplot does not start
(like it does in 2.1.50)

Thank you, best regards
mr