dynamic link not supported

From: SITI HAJAR A BAKAR
Subject: dynamic link not supported
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:31:10 +1000

Hi again everyone,
Sorry but I still have questions on compiling octave-2.1.70 on windows.
At the end of the ./config process, it still reports that dynamic link
is not enabled. Can the particular package from cygwin which enables
dynamic linking be pointed out? I  suspect i might have missed out a
package.

I realize i have been trying to compile the binary version previously
(thanks Arvid and Shai!).

I have followed instructions from
http://octave.sourceforge.net/Octave_Windows.htm and
http://octave.sourceforge.net/Octave_Windows.htm