Re: calling a function within a multi-function file

From: Brian Blais
Subject: Re: calling a function within a multi-function file
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:32:34 -0400

John W. Eaton wrote:
On  1-May-2005, Brian Blais wrote:
What do you gain by putting two public functions (I'd consider them
both to be public if you want to call both of them directly) in a
single file?

Although in the end the second function would be private, in order to debug it I have to be able to call it directly. It's convenient to use one file for functions grouped together, especially making some private, but to debug them I have to copy them into another file, and the copy them back again. Not a really big deal, but that was the motivation for the question in the first place.

                        thanks for all of the responses,

                                Brian Blais

--

            address@hidden