Re: Size of .eps output plots

From: Steve C. Thompson
Subject: Re: Size of .eps output plots
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:54:28 -0700

Joe,

> or requires writing a separate conversion script of some sort.
You might want to considering using gnuplot directly.  In gnuplot you
make a script file that precisely describes the output.  It is an extra
step, but the price paid for control.  Personally, I save all my work to
ASCII text files and use gnuplot, as a second step, to generate the
graphical end result.  Gnuplot is so powerful!

Good luck,
Steve