plot - gnuplot - zero - format

From: Jiri Pachman
Subject: plot - gnuplot - zero - format
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:58:29 +0200

Dear Octave users,
I have problem plotting results from octave in gnuplot. How do I change 0.0 e00 to simply 0 with preserving the predefined format for the rest of the numbers. Lets say I want

set format y “%2.1t{/Symbol \327}10^{%L}”  but with zero as “0”

The only way I could come up with at this time is to set tics at certain points excluding 0.

thanks for answers or directions

Jiri Pachman

PS: Is there a separate gnuplot list or is it included here as a part of octave handling graphics?

Ing. Jiri Pachman
Katedra teorie a technologie vybusnin
Univerzita Pardubice
Studentska 95