Octave- Forge

From: Diego Ruiz
Subject: Octave- Forge
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:39:38 +0800

Dear all,

I've just installed Octave-Forge in my Fedora 2 OS and when
running "octave" I get the following long message. I guess the
real important part are the first lines. Could anyone help me?

Thanks
Diego

address@hidden oct]$ octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.64 (i686-pc-linux-gnu).
Copyright (C) 2004 John W. Eaton.

...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...

warning: in /home/yeyo/octave-forge/miscellaneous/dispatch.m near
line 2, column 3:
warning: missing dispatch; use gconv(galois) rather than conv(galois)
warning: missing dispatch; use gconvmtx(galois) rather than
convmtx(galois)
warning: missing dispatch; use fsort(fixed scalar) rather than
sort(fixed scalar)

.....follows a long list of similar messages.......

warning: missing dispatch; use fsort(fixed matrix) rather than
sort(fixed matrix)
warning: missing dispatch; use freal(fixed complex) rather than
real(fixed complex)
warning: missing dispatch; use freal(fixed complex matrix) rather
than real(fixed complex matrix)
warning: missing dispatch; use fimag(fixed scalar) rather than
imag(fixed scalar)

warning: missing dispatch; use spsum(sparse) rather than sum(sparse)
warning: missing dispatch; use spsum(complex_sparse) rather than
sum(complex_sparse)
warning: missing dispatch; use spfind(sparse) rather than find(sparse)
warning: missing dispatch; use spfind(complex_sparse) rather than
find(complex_sparse)

octave:1>

                 Diego Ruiz Hernández
               www.econ.upf.es/~diruiz

Universitat Pompeu Fabra,  Dept. d'Economia i Empresa
          c/ Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08025,
                   Barcelona, ESPAÑA

Fall Term:
         Edinburgh University, School Of Management
        William Robertson Building, 50 George Square
                 Edinburgh EH8 9JY, UK