Re: gnuplot commands

From: mavram
Subject: Re: gnuplot commands
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:31:37 +0200

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:31:32AM -0700, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>
> No. The main difference is that you used "index" keyword and I use
> "using".
> The difference is well illustrated on:
>
> http://t16web.lanl.gov/Kawano/gnuplot/datafile2-e.html#7.2
>
> so I direct you there and save myself some typing :)
>
> BTW this is an excellent gnuplot-related web page
>
> http://t16web.lanl.gov/Kawano/gnuplot/index-e.html
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dmitri.
> --
Right you are. Upon reading your (previous) answer, I tried it,
without even realizing that "index" had been replaced by "using".
Only after reading your answer and working (this time more
attentively) my way through Kawano's example AND reading again
the paragraphs on index and using in the manual, I may say that I
undestood the use of these keywords. Thanks again, Avraham