Re: Plotting a black line

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Plotting a black line
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:19:50 -0800

Sorry that I did not completely specify what I've got and it's what was
installed about 1 yr ago using fink and thus a "dated" configuration:
GNU Octave, version 2.1.46 (powerpc-apple-darwin6.6).
G N U P L O T Version 3.8i patchlevel 0
AquaTerm version 0.1 (v0.3.0)

I've checked again today and it looks like a gray line to me in AquaTerm.
However I cannot see the data points and did not expect to see them. Then I
saved as pdf (see attached) and in addition to the gray line (somewhat
jagged) I could also see 9 data points (at 0.1 to 0.9; very faint).

As I don't have X11 installed, I still don't know how I could generate a
black line. Perhaps the grey line would look black if I could draw it as
thick as the axis or the axis labels.
Henry