Re: Control rlocus, renamed axis labels

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Control rlocus, renamed axis labels
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:33:14 -0800

Nice plot although I don't know what control rlocus is.

I noticed that the axis scales do not use the same number of digits. I
wondered about this for some time and the pdf that I attached to my previous
post showed the same "problem", if indeed it is a problem. Is it a
convention to not show the same number of digits for each number comprising
the axis scale? How could I force gnuplot to give me the same number of
digits for the axis scale?
Henry