Re: Inverse Matrix Function appears a bit wonky

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Inverse Matrix Function appears a bit wonky
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:42:15 -0800

I did pull the matrix out of my ...random matrix generating
head. I'm one of those people that have the good fortune of
"reverse" ESP, inherently finding the wrong stuff.

--Whether selecting a test matrix, accidentally using ctrl
arrow key during editing [which always bombs octave], or
simply needing to have very large matrices [which also
bombs octave]

But ocatve is still GOLD! Kudos to John Eaton for his past,
and continuing efforts.

            - Robert -