OT: gcc on MacOS X

From: Christoph Dalitz
Subject: OT: gcc on MacOS X
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:02:46 +0200

Hello,

as there seem to be some MacOS X gurus on this list, I dare to ask
an offtopic question:

On my new Panther box I have installed the Devellopers CD and afterwards
gcc-2.95 to be able to use both gcc3 and gcc2. Unfortunately I cannot
compile a simple hello-world program, because ld complains about not
finding -lctr1.o.

Is there some trick necessary to get gcc working on MacOS X?

Thanks,

Christoph