Re: More fortran to oct help

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: More fortran to oct help
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:38:44 -0500 (EST)

To reinforce it, I recently googled something, and the link was to a phpwiki
page with a MySQL backend. Unfortunately, the direct link returned a MySQL
error message---fortunately, I could still use google's cache.

Curiously, backing up wikis seems to be not very well thought out. MySQL has
its own backup strategies, so that's OK, but many wikis use their own homebrew
database stores, and then the only strategy is to walk the pages. Alas, such
backups require manual restoring of the pages.

So, how do we back up octave wiki?