Octave scripts from Windows Task Scheduler

From: Ashman,Tim [PYR]
Subject: Octave scripts from Windows Task Scheduler
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:52:41 -0600

Is it possible to run an Octave script from the Windows Task Scheduler? I
have some scripts located in my "GNU Octave 2.1.50" directory that I wish to
run daily. I have tried the crontab approach (I also have Cygwin installed
on my windows 2000 machine, independently of my Octave build) but have been
unsuccessful in doing so. Any hints on using Scheduled Tasks?

Thanks.