Using Octave in LabVIEW

From: Loïc Le Guyader
Subject: Using Octave in LabVIEW
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:49:27 +0100

Hi all,

I've written a Library to be able to use Octave inside LabVIEW[1]. The
function you call accept to string as argument, the first is a complete
octave script, the second is the name of the return variable. The
return is a string as well.

The pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha code can be found at
http://l.leguyader.free.fr/depot/labview.tar.gz

This work on Windows with Cygwin.

I hope this can help.

[1] http://www.ni.com

PS:Sorry for my bad English speak.

PPS:I try now to get more than one return variable, and make all
additionnal things.

--
JabberID: address@hidden

Toy Story: > US$174M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.