tcl and octave

From: nwerneck
Subject: tcl and octave
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:22:45 -0200

hello.

I found  an  article  by Paul Kienzle at arXiv talking about interfacing
octave  with  Tcl/Tk.  I found it terrific!! What I couldn't find is any
library to do that. Where can I find that library, or anything similar?

I want  to  make  some psychoacoustic tests. I have already developed an
interface  to a C program, and it would be wonderful to do the same with
octave scripts!

thanks...

--
Nicolau Werneck <address@hidden>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71