Operator overloading

From: Suvendra Nath Dutta
Subject: Operator overloading
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:20:08 -0500

Is there some way to overload operators in Octave. Ideally I'd like to define my own objects (like structs) and overload the *, + and other operators.

Looking at the header files, it looks like this should be possible from Octave m files, but does someone have an example that works?

Thanks.

        Suvendra.

Suvendra Nath Dutta
Research Associate
Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Harvard University
9 Oxford Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 495-9616