Re: Octave/Matlab compatibility

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Octave/Matlab compatibility
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:27:25 +0100

  Hello,

just to say that, if you have a lot of files to port, with some
repeated patterns of code, and if you know some perl, you may be
interested in the octave-forge script 'admin/find_changes', which
helps automatize changes in code.

  Good luck,

  Etienne

PS : I ported my PhD's code to octave a few years ago - not a big
     deal, maybe because I didn't use the graphic interface too much.