Re: A Simple Matrix Construction Question

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: A Simple Matrix Construction Question
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:53:44 +0100

for i=1:m
        M = [M;Y];
end

c.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --
Carlo de Falco
Dipartimento di Matematica "F. Brioschi"
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32
20133 Milano, Italy
tel:   +39-02-23994604
fax:   +39-02-23994588
mailto:address@hidden
Have a look at:
http://mox.polimi.it
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --

Giovedì, 23 Gen 2003, alle 19:35 Europe/Rome, Craig Stoudt ha scritto:

There is probably a really simple way to do the
following, but I'm suffering from a mental block.

I have a row array 'Y' of arbitrary length, 1xn.

I want to create an mxn matrix where all of the rows
are the same as 'Y'.

Of course, I want to do this without resorting to
loops.

Thanks in advance.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com