Problem with Mkoctfile in Octave 2.0.17 (Stable)

From: Ravish
Subject: Problem with Mkoctfile in Octave 2.0.17 (Stable)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:05:56 +0530

Hi all Octave helpers/users,

I have Installed Ocatve stable version 2.0.17 on windows 2000 .

I want to  write my own C++ functions to be loaded dynamically by octave.
I am unable to generate ".oct" files by compiling ".cc" files using  mkoctfile.
This problem is with all ".cc" files provided as examples with Octave source code.

How can I write my own data structures like Date?
Does Octave supports Date datatype?

Let me know if anyone has  any solution to the problem.

Regards,
Ravish