Re: shared library not open

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: shared library not open
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:30:14 +0000

  Hello,

what gcc, libraries, linux etc are you using? (submitting a bug report
w/ octave-bug would yield all that).

  Etienne

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 08:40:27AM -0600, Christoph Ellenberger wrote:
# Hello,
# I am trying to install octave (2.1.39) with shared libraries enabled, because
# I at the end I want to use tk_octave 0.3.0. The compilation worked fine and
# also the demo hello went pretty flawless. but trying to use oregonator or
# tk_octave itself, the computer complains about not finding the provided
# functions, and the error: shared library is not open. I couldn't find any
# hint of how to load or open the libraries.
#
# Thanks for your help
# Christoph
# --