Re: Newbie using Octave fit with compiled fitting function

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Newbie using Octave fit with compiled fitting function
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:07:07 +0100

  Hello

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 06:26:24AM -0500, Loic Bertrand wrote:
# Hello,
#
# I am sure my question is very simple for someone who
# works daily with Octave... but not for me
#
# I am working on a unix box. I collected some
# experimental data and wrote a C program to model the
# experiments.
#
# As I have no time left to include directly in my C
# code a fitting procedure, I wanted to know if there is
# a way to use this compiled C program as an octave
# function to fit my exp. data.
#
#
#
# My "fitting function" is a program which takes
# argument from command line (or from a parmeter file)
# and gives back a value through the terminal (or a
# file).
#
#
# Please tell me if you need some more information and
# thank you for your help.

  Could you re-explain what you want to do? I didn't get the problem.

  Etienne

--
Etienne Grossmann ------ http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne