Research Help Appreciated (Invitation to Participate on Online Su rvey o

From: Liu Jing
Subject: Research Help Appreciated (Invitation to Participate on Online Su rvey on Consumer Trust in E-Commerce and Win Attractive Prizes)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:09:21 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for taking time to read this email. I am conducting a
research study as partial fulfillment of my MSc degree in the Faculty of
Business Administration of National University of Singapore. The aim of this
study is to explore the factors that influence consumers' trust in
e-commerce.

Please be assured that all information gathered in this study would be kept
strictly confidential and would be used for academic purposes only.

I would greatly appreciate your participation in this study via the URL
listed below. It will take you about 8 to 10 minutes to conduct the survey.

<http://www2.fba.nus.edu.sg/survey/fbap0264/US.htm>

In appreciation of your kind assistance, all complete entries will be
entered into a lucky draw with attractive prizes to be won. Prizes include:

*       1st Prize: US$120 Voucher
*       2nd Prize: US$60 Voucher
*       3rd Prize: US$30 Voucher
*       4th to 20th Prizes: US$10 International Phone Cards

The lucky draw will be conducted at the end of the survey and winners will
be contacted via email. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you very much for your kind participation. Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Liu Jing
MSc student
Faculty of Business Administration (Business School)
National University of Singapore
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>