octave installation success!!!

From: maría josé saantos blanco
Subject: octave installation success!!!
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:14:09 +0200

Roberto and Tom,

I'm glad to tell you that thanks to your help and enlightening explanations, I finally succeeded in the installation of octave!!!

As it comes out from my investigations, the fix Roberto sent me works OK whenever you choose an installation directory than contains NO SPACES in its name. For that reason it failed when hanged up in the 'Archivos de programa' directory.

Finally, I'm about to enter the exciting world of OCTAVE !!!! I'll tell you about the experience.

Keep in contact,

            María José.