Mac OS X port done!

From: Per Persson
Subject: Mac OS X port done!
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:59:48 +0200

Finally, thanks to the efforts of Thomas Torsney-Weir who took up where I left, Octave now runs natively on Mac OS X!

I've put instructions and a patch on http://homepage.mac.com/persquare/octave.html

Since the problems addressed in the patch will most likely be resolved with the next release of (free) devtools from Apple, slated for September, I don't think that these changes should go into the octave sources right now.

Please provide feedback on the instructions and/or the patch.

/Per