Re: I need help compiling on Mandrake 8.0

From: Thomas Stuart
Subject: Re: I need help compiling on Mandrake 8.0
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:07:15 +0200

Hi all

Thanks so much for the quick help - yes it was libz - suddenly both octave
and wine could compile, but neither of their configure's spotted the problem
- as far as using a nice stable distribution, thats all very well, but I also
need my 3D accelerated tuxracer AND I want to play with iptables even though
I'm already behind a firewall.

Cheers
Thomas