mkoctfile

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: mkoctfile
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:26:33 -0600

On 12-Dec-2000, Giancarlo Mascetti Ph.D. <address@hidden> wrote:

|       I have installed octave 2.1.31 in win32. I'm not able to run mkoctfile.
| Which is the correct procedure to use dynamic library in octave for win32?
| I have downloded cygwin 1.1.6 whith development feature. How can I
| correctly install cygwin and octave to work with oct (*.cc) routines in
| win32 systems?

I don't think anyone has yet done the work to make dynamically linked
functions work with Octave on Windows systems.  If this is not
correct, would someone who uses Windows and Octave and dynamically
linked functions please provide the details so that it can be made to
work by default in the Octave distributions?

Thanks,

jwe