How do I cite Octave?

From: Thomas Hoffmann
Subject: How do I cite Octave?
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:42:22 +0100 (MET)

I remember that some time ago I read what reference to Octave
can be given in a paper.

But although I looked through the info files and some mailing list
archives I could not find this bit of information.

Can anybody tell me what publication can be cited as kind of a "original
reference" to Octave?

Thomas Hoffmann, Institut fuer Halbleiter- und Mikrosystemtechnik, TU Dresden
E-mail: address@hidden