Re: Memory Allocation, Plotting

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Memory Allocation, Plotting
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:37:04 +0000

Hi,

Cai Jianming's patch adds a dimension parameter to sum, prod, etc.

I did make a patch a while back (5-Oct-2000) to allow matrix-vector
element-wise operations, but I have not yet included it in matcompat.
Nor has my patch been accepted into the bleeding edge octave.  In
the meantime, you can use Etienne's suggestion.

I haven't pursued patches with nearly the enthusiasm as scripts or
.oct files.  Plus M-v ops are not available in Matlab, so they don't
belong in matcompat anyway ;)  If you have functions or patches you want
included in matcompat, please send them to me.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden