Questions On Octave

From: kidson
Subject: Questions On Octave
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:26:39 +0800

Dear Sir/Miss,

I'm designing a program for analysis based on user defined equation. My
program is designed with Visual C++.

Would you answer me some questions below?

1. I want to pass the user defined equations such as "y = x*sin(3*x+pi/x)"
to Octave for result and return an array of result to my program for
plotting based on the returned array from Octave, and doing analysis.

2. Can I embed Octave to my program? so that after installing my program
without Installing Octave individually.

3. Could you provide API for doing this programming?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Please return to address@hidden

Regards,

kidson