Re: Plot and zoom

From: Rolf Fabian
Subject: Re: Plot and zoom
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:02:43 +0200

Hi,

Both mouse-zooming and pm3d splot-features are implemented
into gnuplot by Petr Mikulik . I strongly recommend to have a look at his
homepage including several demo graphs

http://www.sci.muni.cz/Šþmikulik/gnuplot.html

Unfortunately mouse-control seems only to support OS/2 pm and X11 terminals,
but the filled color polygons feature (pm3d) seems to support more terminals:

Somewhere on the homepage you can read about supported terminals
> pm3d relies on new terminal entries for filled colour polygons and palette of
> >smooth colours. This is now implemented for these terminals:
>     PM (OS/2 Presentation Manager)
>     X11
>     Linux VGA
>     GIF