Fw: Please Help Me

From: Edilberto, Jr N Regoso
Subject: Fw: Please Help Me
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:04:16 +0800

--------Original message--------
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:01:12 +0800
From: "Edilberto, Jr N Regoso" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Please Help Me

                          Dear Sir/Ma'am

          I am Jun Regoso from the University of the Phillippines,
           an Electronics and Communications Engineering student.
                     I am in my 4th year of studies.
My profesor lent me Octave. I am very much interested in learning how to use
it.
                    I would like to ask for your help.
  Could  you plese send me some help files and or tutorials about OCTAVE.

                <<<<THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL>>>>