Re: Internal compiler error in `output_die'

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: Internal compiler error in `output_die'
Date: 16 Mar 2000 18:09:39 -0300

On Mar 16, 2000, Daniel Heiserer <address@hidden> wrote:

> See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport> for

So, where's the preprocessed code?  It's certainly not available in
the URLs you posted :-) (Yes, we could download octave and build it
ourselves and maybe duplicate the problem, but since you already have
the sources, why don't you just follow the instructions in the URL you
were given and save us all this trouble, at the end of which we might
just find out we cannot reproduce the problem on the computers we
have? :-)

--
Alexandre Oliva    Enjoy GuaranĂ¡, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        address@hidden, cygnus}.com