oct2html

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: oct2html
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:49:42 +0000 (WET)

  Hello,

#  #  From: Jaap Schellekens <address@hidden>
#  #
#  #  I use mat2html, works great. Ufortunately the homepage seems to have
#  #  disappeared. If you search the web for mat2html you'll find a buch of
#  #  pages generated by this tool. The tool itself however is vanished.
#
#    It can be found at http://www.mathworks.com/support/ftp/toolsv4.shtml
#
#  #  You can find an example of the output at flow.geo.vu.nl/matlab
#
#    Looks very good indeed. More good news : "mat2html" is GPL'd. And it
#  works (not bad, for code that is more than 5 years old). And it has a
#  few glitches, which I'll try to fix sometime. Basically, this is
#  exactly what I needed.

  this is just to say that I just changed "mat2html" into "oct2html",
at http://anonimo.isr.ist.utl.pt:8080/~etienne/octave/. It works well
enough to produce the documentation which is on that page; that does
not mean it is bug-free.

  If anyone knows where to find Jeffrey C. Kantor, the author of
"math2html", I would like to thank him for that program.

  Cheers,

  Etienne