Re: Documenting liboctave

From: Matthew W. Roberts
Subject: Re: Documenting liboctave
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:31:40 -0600

On Feb 22, 2000 at 09:17:52AM, Francesco Potorti` wrote:
> John Eaton writes:
>
>    It might be nice to also document the functions in liboctave in the
>    source code and then extract that information for the manual.
>
> There are some literate programming free tools around.  I can look for
> some reference, if you wish.

I was specifically thinking of using DOC++ which you can see here:

http://www.zib.de/Visual/software/doc++/index.html

I don't think it does info files, unfortunately.  If you are aware
of other systems that would work better I would like to hear about
them.  I'd hope we could find a system that does HTML as well for
online documentation.

--
Matthew W. Roberts
Structural Engineering                            address@hidden