Re: Documenting liboctave

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: Re: Documenting liboctave
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:46:28 +0000 (WET)

  Hello,

#  From address@hidden Mon Feb 14 18:26:23 2000
#  From: "Matthew W. Roberts" <address@hidden>

#  Well, I was going to sit down and write a C++ encapsulation of LAPACK
#  when I realized that liboctave has already done that.  As you know, the
#  documentation is rather sparse, so I will be digging into the code to
#  figure out exactly what some of the methods do.

#  While I'm at it, I figure I could take a little extra time and document
#  what I find.  Is that something that would be helpful?

#  If so, I need to know what conventions you use.  I noticed you have
#  DEFUN* macros defined which allow for documentation within the source.
#  They don't seem to be used with liboctave, though.

  Has this thread gone private? I am also interested in learning a
little bit about liboctave.

  Etienne