Re cubic root; load/save; struct member

From: etienne grossmann
Subject: Re cubic root; load/save; struct member
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:00:44 +0000 (WET)

  Hello,

#  | is it possible to eliminate the member of a struct, so that the struct
#  | no longer contains it ?

#  Sorry, there is no function for this in the 2.0.x releases of Octave.
#  You could do it using a brute-force method, in which you copied all
#  the elements that you wanted to keep.

  I have a 'struct2 = rmfield(struct1,unwanted_field,...)' m-file; it
uses brute-force. It should be somewhere in an octave-X mailing
list, together with other struct tools. If you can't ferret it out, I
can send you a tar file. In fact, I'll put them on my homepage, if you
just wait a few minutes.

  Etienne