announcement: print stuff

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: announcement: print stuff
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:11:13 +0100

Hi,
I uploaded  a new version of "print" to the source list. It is based on
Mario Stortis
print function he posted some time ago.

It supports all gnuplot terminals and some braindead terminals.
It is almost braindead compatible.

The "new" thing is, that it restores all the settings like
terminal
output
etc. like they were before.

Maybe it is possible to include it in the distribution.

It might contain some minor problems (I didn't check every
terminal). But I have no more time right now, because I go
on vacation for the next 7 weeks.

Bye daniel