Re: uniq matrix odering

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: Re: uniq matrix odering
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:19:26 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

> Given the number of possible configurations, did you think of a neuran
> net to resolve this problem??

Currently I havn't thought of anything.
I am pleased to hear lot of interesting ideas.
To get the endconfiguration I thought of using algorithms like
"simulated annealing", successfully used for the traveling salesman
problems.
The key is that I don't know right now, how the endconfiguration
should look like.

daniel