Re: octave

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: octave
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:21:37 -0500

Which version of Matlab?  The Matlab-5 binary format is proprietary and
undocumented by the MathWorks.  Matlab-4 binary files should load fine, so
you'll need to tell MATLAB to save in version 4 format.  Write back to the
list if you're still having trouble.

--
A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426