RE: help saving gnuplots...

From: Billinghurst, David (RTD)
Subject: RE: help saving gnuplots...
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:35:38 +0100

I like to save my vector graphics as .cgm files,which can be into MS
applications if you have the cgm graphics filter installed.  They are
compact, and can be resized without loss of quality.

Unfortunately the cgm driver in gnuplot-3.7.0 is broken.  It is fixed in
gnuplot-3.7.0.1.
I don't know of any win32 binaries, but the patches are in
gnuplot-3.7.0-3.7.0.1.diff.gz
Try http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/ for a site near you

(Mr) David Billinghurst
Comalco Research Centre
PO Box 316, Thomastown, Vic, Australia, 3074
Phone:  +61 3 9469 0642
FAX:    +61 3 9462 2700
Email:  address@hidden