Re: help saving gnuplots...

From: Ian MacPhedran
Subject: Re: help saving gnuplots...
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:15:56 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Adam Balgach wrote:

> I really need to save one of my 3d plots that i made in octave (and plotted
> with wgnuplot for win32) as im in winnt.  and all wgnuplot wants to do is
> write the data file on how to create the plot, but i would like the actual
> picture, stored as a gif or jpeg.  anyone know who to do this?  thanks.
>
> adam balgach
> address@hidden

Adam;
If you do not have a gif driver in your version of wgnuplot, you can copy
the graph from the plot window (click on top left button, select options,
select copy to clipboard) and paste it into your favourite paint program,
then save as GIF. (I would recommend that you don't use jpeg for line
drawings.)

Ian.
Ian MacPhedran,    Engineering Computer Centre,   2B13 Engineering Building,
University of Saskatchewan,  57 Campus Drive,  Saskatoon SK  S7N 5A9, CANADA
Phone: (306)966-4832 Fax: (306)966-5205  Email: address@hidden