[element by element operations in oct files]

From: Artur Jorge Azevedo Carvalho
Subject: [element by element operations in oct files]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:23:26 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: element by element operations in oct files Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:22:30 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

> I've been looking in the src directory and can't find any functions that
> use the element by element operations el_mul or el_div (which I think
> refer to .* and ./ respectively.  Does anyone know how to use these in and
> oct file?

it's called 'product(a,b)' a friend function of class Array2 if i'm not
mistaken...

--
If you think you are too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.

--- End Message ---