Re: Skyper : Fehler Report

From: Himanshu Gohel
Subject: Re: Skyper : Fehler Report
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

Does anyone else on the list get these robot responses when they
post to the octave-help list?  Is there any way to turn them off?
I noticed that the messages to oactave-help are not sent with the
mail header "Precedence: bulk" (or junk) which would stop auto-
responders such as vacation from replying.  Or am I wrong?

Himanshu Gohel, address@hidden