fftshift() function

From: Diego Alberto Arias Prado
Subject: fftshift() function
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 17:12:04 +0100

        Hello.
        Theres in matlab a function called fftshift() that it isn't
implemented in octave. I have tried to do a fftshift for octave (a .m file)
but the results are not 100% satisfactory because the on-line documentation
(> help fftshift()) of matlab about this function is vague - mu fftshift()
shifts more or less than I desire. Could somebody help me?
        Thanks in advance.

address@hidden
...elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna...

                                        A UNIX saleslady, Lenore
                                        Enjoys work but she likes the beach more
                                        She found a good way
                                        To combine work and play:
                                        She sells C shells by the seashore.