Re: about using octave and Tcl/Tk

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: Re: about using octave and Tcl/Tk
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:10:24 +0000

Thierry CHATEAU wrote:

> Hello, I am new on this list and i am looking for a graphical interface
>  working with octave. I tried to execute a process Tcl/Tk with the
>  command popen (opening a pipe in order to read commands fromthe Tcl/Tk
>  program). It seems to work fine and i just built a little octave
> command
>  line interface.

Hi, I have tk_octave working; together with plplot_octave, I have a full
GUI
for Octave. I plan to send tk_octave for the octave-sources mail-list as
soon
as I get some spare time. Also, a latter and improved version of
plplot_octave
will be available. If, in the meanwhile you want to try, I can send you
tk_octave
as it is now. *Dont* try an earlier tk_octave that I sent to this list.

Joao

--
Joao Cardoso                |   e-mail: address@hidden
INESC, R. Jose Falcao 110   |   tel:    + 351 2 2094322